Theme Preview Rss
Powered By Blogger

Movie comment

I’m trying to make an effort categorizing and selecting the movies I liked the most but it is a hard decision. I’m not good at watching movies. I rather take a nap than spending 3 hours to get nothing (valuable)... or maybe do something more interesting like reading a book or learning some new stuff on my pc.
Nevertheless, Couple months ago two movies called my attention because of the plot and the content which was not completely fantasy nor completely reality (and I love that! History mixed with fiction). The first one is Da Vinci’s code. I know it is old (…) but by the time I was living in a country where there the access to new movies was not good at all.
Anyhow, the movie I want to mention is named just as the book: Angels and Demons. It is Da Vinci’s Code’s second part (as a movie) but in fact, and according to what I’ve heard, the book was actually written before Da Vinci’s code. It takes place in the Vatican City and shows the conflict between science and religion rolled by the Catholic Church and the Illuminati, an ancient “enemy” that stole an antimatter weapon which will be used to destroy the city. The movie includes, wisely, all the myths that people (or history) has made up of the Vatican City and its people.
The main character of the movie is Tom Hanks (the same guy of the volley ball called Wilson) who works to solve a murder (well… there are many) and prevent the terrorist act against the Vatican. Obviously, Tom Hanks risks his life dangerously but, in the end, saves the city (just like every American hero does). Original... don't you think so?

6 comments:

Lilian! said...

wow! I like this movie too but just for fun u know? I mean...it's a different way of thinking and I like it. Unfortunetly, there are some people that don't respect that.

xoxo sweetie!

Cami in the sky with diamonds said...

-you erase my post!!!

whatever!! Across the universe is from the beatles too!!!

And my dear Jorge!! I hate your movie!!
I read the book! and It is much nbetter!!
you have to read it!

helen troncoso said...

I really love that movie , actually I saw it in the cinema

regards

me.my-self.and-I said...

I watched it, but I really don't liked it.
I think it was sort of fictitious, too much for me. I rather the Davinci's code... it was awesome.

hugs my dear classmate ^^

me.my-self.and-I said...

I mean I'd rather :D

Polisima said...

i do not like that kind of movie because i heard that is no the same with the book :S
but if you liked ........
:S

bye =)

Post a Comment