Theme Preview Rss
Powered By Blogger

BBC - Learning English


I've always used different kind of websites to get information and find some sources to learn English in a cheaper and easier way. Sites like esl-lab.com or eslpod.com have been very very usefull.

Today I want to share a comment on BBC's website. This is one of my favorites so far. I haven't found anything related to my life or my country but, I'm sure everybody who has tried at least once this site, has found hours and hours of interesting material and resources to practice English.

If you're one of those busy guys that need an extra day in the week, I'd suggest you to try "Words in the News". It will keep you updated and it will reinforce your vocabulary and listening strategies.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello george!!! you have a twin, do you know that?? yes, it's possible! lol that guy from the website trying to explain things in a funny way?? if you saw a mirror you would see you!!! jokes, jokes and jokes, you know how my sense of humour is...
ok my brother... take care, and if you find another website, do you mind giving me the information? ok bye, I see you...

Post a Comment