Theme Preview Rss
Powered By Blogger

Well... It's not "that" easy


Today I drunk a lot of water and couple minutes later I felt the urgent necessity of relieving myself a bit and, the moment I got inside the bathroom I noticed something I’ve heard many time from girls. Women are forever complaining that us, men, pee everywhere but never inside the potty, and the bathroom I was about to use was the perfect example.

I have to confess that many times I have been victim of “not having the perfect shot” but I’m not the worst one either so... after thinking a little bit ‘bout my experience, I got to understand that women don’t really know how difficult it is for men to control something that’s part of our nature. IT CAN TAKE YOU YEARS to develop the right technique.

I’ll tell you that I have been trying it almost 26 years and I still have much to learn…. But anyway… what I really wanted to express today is that you girls, before making a comment, please think a little bit: Is it easy for men to pee? Sometimes I wonder what would you do if you had a wee-wee. you’ll probably see that taking a pee is not that easy. Not "that" easy.

4 comments:

Olivares Natalia said...

hahahahahahaha

BJ said...

Hello Jorge!
Interesting indeed!

Cami in the sky with diamonds said...

Yes!!it is easy!
you can pee stand up!!
I have to sit to do pee!

Laloca said...

jajaaj it's easy.. you can pee everywhere
women have to sit to pee!! what about when you are walking in the street and suddenly it comes? women can't do anything. you can jaajakjaka!

see you peeing somewhere! xDD

Post a Comment