Theme Preview Rss
Powered By Blogger

Mom doesn't want me to

This goes for Facebook and the amazingly chance it gives me to stay in touch with people I’ve met throughout my whole life. In fact, one of those I’ve met was a schoolmate who used to be very mean, selfish and… what I call “a brown noser”.

The moment I saw this guy some memories came to my mind. For example, during the break time, he had his snack out (which was more attractive than mine) and every time I said “can you give me a little of it” he would say “nope. Mom doesn’t’ want me to share my snack”. It was always the same with everything!… Mom doesn’t want me to share my eraser… Mom doesn’t want me... bla bla bla!

Now that I see this guy, almost reaching his 30 years of age, and see that he hasn’t done much progress I had the impression of asking him “does you mom want you to be a wacko?... does your mom want you to have no girlfriend?... does you mom want you to be a loser?... does your mom want you to hide behind your laptop pretending to have a life? does your mom want you to pretend to be cool by having the smartest mobile phone?... does your mom want you to be a moron? moron! but, I didn't.

Anyway. That was his life years ago and it looks like it’s the same nowadays. And I’ve found it out because of Facebook and its gossipy style. I Hope this guy is still enjoying his snack... meanwhile I'll enjoy my life with MY own girl, MY own money, MY own job, MY own success and! MY own snack!, sucker!.

1 comments:

Miss B said...

Dear Jorge:
"You've got to move on" Probably his mom is the one to blame and not him.

Post a Comment